South American Magnetic Mapping Project (SAMMP)
Paterson, Grant & Watson Limited (PGW), in collaboration with GETECH, have recompiled over 500 airborne magnetic surveys in South America. The original project was sponsored by a consortium of over 20 International Oil and Mining companies. The data were commerically released in July 1997.
- Over 500 airborne magnetic surveys.
- Coverage is approximately 75% of land and continental shelf area.
- Includes all South American, Central American, and Carribean Nations.
- Data available per continent, by country, or by 1° x 1° area.
- Price list available upon request.
- 1 km x 1 km grids.
- Higher resolution grids and profile data where available.
- Survey Index Atlas / Full Technical Report giving details of data acquisition, reduction, reprocessing, and map production.
- Digital Survey Index Database.
- Large Map Atlas (1:2,000,000).
- Small Map Atlas (1:5,000,000).