When you choose PGW as your Survey Managers, you get the best.
PGW has a long history of providing Project Management and Survey Management for a wide range of surveys from field acquisition to QA/QC to comprehensive interpretation of processed data. the professionals at PGW know how to set up surveys to precise specifications, conserve exploration budgets, and obtain the highest quality data and interpretations in mineral, hydrocarbon, groundwater and engineering applications.
As Survey Managers, we offer the following services to ensure you receive the highest-quality data:
- Bid Preparation, Contractor Selection and Contract Preparation
- Survey Design
- On-Site Survey Monitoring and Quality Control
- Data Enhancement and Interpretation
- Technical training
Our Project Management experience covers the following geophysical methods:
- Magnetic – airborne, marine, ground
- Radiometric – airborne, ground
- Gravity – airborne, marine, ground
- Time-domain electromagnetic – airborne, ground
- Frequency-domain electromagnetic – airborne, ground
- Induced polarization – ground, airborne (AIIP)