Whether it is a single-cell mining claim or an entire country, no interpretation is off-limits for PGW
Our experts have extensive knowledge and experience in interpretation, using a wide variety of geoscientific data, software, and techniques. We regularly experiment with current advancements and practices to develop in-house interpretation approaches to ensure you get the best result for your project.
Our interpretation services include the following:
- Data compilation of all available geoscientific data
- Preparatory processing techniques to delineate contacts, lineaments and targets
- Modelling and inversion of geophysical data
- Qualitative interpretation of structures and tectonics
- Qualitative interpretation of lithology and metamorphism
- Location and identification of alteration
- Regolith classification
- Delineation of geological provinces and sub-provinces
- Determination of target areas designated for high mineral potential and recommendations for follow-up
- Production of final interpretation maps
PGW's experience spans the entire globe, and we won't shy away from expanding our reach to new areas!