Chinese Aeromagnetic Mapping Project (CHAMP)
Paterson, Grant & Watson Limited (PGW), in collaboration with the Aero Geophysical Survey and Remote Sensing Centre (AGRS), Ministry of Land and Resources, China and GETECH, have recompiled over 400 airborne magnetic surveys in China. The original project was sponsored by a consortium of seven International Oil and Mining companies. The data were commercially released in June 1999.
- Over 400 airborne magnetic surveys.
- Flightline spacing ranging from 250 m to 10 km.
- All data processed at original resolution including editing, tie line levelling, micro-levelling, and IGRF correction.
- Final grids draped to 500 m above terrain, merged and regionally corrected using the MAGSAT long-wavelength crustal anomaly field.
- Price list available upon request.
- 1 km x 1 km grid of total magnetic intensity, its first vertical derivative and analytic signal amplitude.
- Survey Index Atlas / Full Technical Report giving details of data acquisition, reduction, reprocessing, and map production.
- Digital Survey Index Database.
- 1 km x 1 km digital elevation model.
- 1:6 million colour maps of TMI and DEM.
- Higher resolution grids and profile data available.