Marine Gravity & Magnetics
Marine Gravity & Magnetics: Quality Control, Compilation & Processing, Modelling & Interpretation
- Acquisition, processing and interpretation of marine magnetic and gravity surveys.
- Quality control analysis and reporting, at acquisition (aboard ship or remotely) and processing stages.
- Proprietary compilation and levelling technology.
- Reprocessing of old survey data.
- Stitching of marine, airborne and satellite data.
- Advanced data analysis, processing and image enhancement.
- Modeling, profile and grid-based depth-to-source.
- Structural and tectonic synthesis, lithologic interpretation, GIS-based.
- Integrated interpretation with seismic and bathymetry data.
- Hydrocarbon target and signature analysis.